[eclipse-dev] Eclipse Indigo M4 N&N needed by Wed. Dec. 8 - New Template!

Committers,

Please coordinate with your component team lead and send me your new and
noteworthy items for Eclipse Indigo (3.7 & 4.1) M4 by Wed Dec. 8. I'll edit your
contributions into a single HTML document that will accompany the
milestone build when it wraps on Friday.

Please note there have been significant changes to the template for M4.

Please read the new instructions carefully and make sure you are using the
latest template when submitting New & Noteworthy content.

Thanks go to Markus Keller for updating the template to use CSS.

Thanks,
John