Re: [eclipse-dev] Eclipse project committer changes

John Arthorne wrote on 10/11/2010 23:02:
> If you are currently a committer on the Eclipse project
> (Platform,JDT,PDE,e4), please review the listing at [1] of proposed
> associations between committer IDs and groups. The mapping from Unix
> groups to projects in our repository can be found at [2]. No committer
> who is active or interested in remaining active should lose commit
> access to any source code they currently have write access to. If you
> believe this has occurred, please reply to this note on the eclipse-dev
> mailing list so it can be corrected. Note that some committers may gain
> write access to source code they previously didn't have access to as
> part of this change. Those committers are expected to maintain their
> usual discretion and avoid modifying code without first discussing with
> active committers in that area.

> [1] http://wiki.eclipse.org/Eclipse/PMC/Unix_Groups/New_ACLS_By_Committer
> [2] http://wiki.eclipse.org/Eclipse/PMC/Unix_Groups/New_ACLS_By_Project

Hi there,

Looks like my newly acquired commits rights are about to vanish!

I've been elected committer on eclipse.e4 this summer and while I did
not commit anything yet (although some patches for the 1.1M1 were
in the "backlog" and committed already) I am currently active in the
design process and I plan to appear so on the CVS changelog as well ;).

I would thus like to keep my commit rights so I can push the changes
when they're done.

userid: schemouil
ACL: eclipse.e4

--