[eclipse-dev] Inherit from GCC eclipse toolchain

Hello everbody,

I'd like to add some options for the gcc toolchain available for eclipse to
generate the following command line using eclipse :
mytool -myToolsOptions gcc -gccOptions files

In fact, I want to do like int the following picture.
http://old.nabble.com/file/p30111968/test.png
So I read many posts on the web about inheriting the gcc build system, but I
could not find how to do it. I tried most of the things I saw, but nothing
appears in the properties.

The extract from my plugin.xml file is :
  <extension
        id="cdt.managed.build.info"
        name="Managed Build Tools Description"
        point="org.eclipse.cdt.managedbuilder.core.buildDefinitions">
     <tool
           advancedInputCategory="false"
           command="myTool"
           commandLinePattern="${myTool} ${myTool_args} ${compiler}
${compiler_args}"
           customBuildStep="false"

errorParsers="org.eclipse.cdt.core.MakeErrorParser;org.eclipse.cdt.core.GCCErrorParser"
           headerExtensions="C"
           id="org.eclipse.ptp.pldt.myTool.toolchain"
           isAbstract="false"
           name="myTool"
           natureFilter="cnature"
           outputFlag="-o">
        <optionCategory
              id="org.eclipse.ptp.pldt.myTool.configuration"
              name="myTool config">
        </optionCategory>
        <option
              browseType="none"
              category="org.eclipse.ptp.pldt.myTool.configuration"
              command="-d"
              id="org.eclipse.ptp.pldt.myTool.myTool_args"
              isAbstract="true"
              name="myTool arguments"
              resourceFilter="all"
              valueType="string">
        </option>
        <envVarBuildPath
              pathType="buildpathInclude"
              variableList="&quot;CPATH,C_INCLUDE_PATH&quot;">
        </envVarBuildPath>
     </tool>
     <managedBuildRevision
           fileVersion="3.0.0">
     </managedBuildRevision>
  </extension>

I also read the source code of photran (a plugin for fortran language)
source which does this job, but I could not perform that.
Did I forget something ? Is there something wrong ?
Thank you in advance for your help.