[eclipse-dev] Planning Meeting Post-Notes, 20100630

Just a reminder that we'll do a retrospective next Wednesday, July 7th.

Another topic that came up was that some teams may want to move up to 1.5 or 1.6 execution environments. We are planning to update our reference platforms for 3.7/Indigo to Java 6 only. This is not meant as a free-for-all - if you are considering moving up to one of these execution environments, please provide reasons for doing so on the eclipse-pmc mailing list.

Thanks,
Boris

Back to the top