[eclipse-dev] Please keep HEAD clean until we begin 3.7 development

I noticed some doc changes in HEAD today, so I'll reiterate what was said in last week's arch call: 3.6 RC4 was our final scheduled build for 3.6. Any changes after this point are for fixing critical bugs only, and require PMC approval for releasing. This includes doc, examples, tests, etc. Until we switch HEAD over to 3.7 development builds please do not release post-RC4 changes in HEAD. If we need to do any emergency builds this week to support Helios we need to make sure only the required changes go in.

Back to the top