[eclipse-dev] Fw: 3.6 Release Checklist

>For now I'll take item 2 and 3.
Done: The feature licenses look good and licenses are available for all
plug-ins. However, I do not know the latest state of each plug-in. If you
added stuff which is not based on EPL during 3.6, then please make sure
that your about files are updated accordingly.

Dani
----- Forwarded by Daniel Megert/Zurich/IBM on 25.05.2010 14:20 -----
|------------>
| From:      |
|------------>
  |Daniel Megert/Zurich/IBM                                                                                                                          |
|------------>
| To:        |
|------------>
  |eclipse-releng@xxxxxxxxxxx, eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx                                                                                               |
|------------>
| Date:      |
|------------>
  |17.05.2010 16:24                                                                                                                                  |
|------------>
| Subject:   |
|------------>
  |3.6 Release Checklist                                                                                                                             |

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Eclipse/Release_checklist lists the items that need
to be done/verified for our 3.6 release.

Component leads please make sure that all the items that affect your
component get completed. Some items are of a more general/global nature and
will have yet to be assigned to a person. Let us know if you want to own
one of the general items. For now I'll take item 2 and 3. John, will you
prepare the 'What's New' (item 9) for us like you did last year?

Dani

Back to the top