Re: [eclipse-dev] Re: [e4-dev] Eclipse Project 4.0 Release

On 4/28/2010 2:11 PM, Boris Bokowski wrote:
+1 from me for Ian's suggestion: Eclipse SDK 4.0 (Early Adopter Release)

FWIW, it was Eric Clayberg's suggestion.

I don't think it's realistic that we'll be able to accurately describe in the release name what our target audience is. By calling it "Early Adopter Release", we have an opportunity to explain what we mean by "early adopter". I agree with McQ that "beta" or "preview" makes it sound incomplete, which it isn't.

+1 Beta and Preview is the wrong message.

Back to the top