Re: [eclipse-dev] Download path for UFaceKit and Builds

Hi Kim,

Yes it is an incubation project and my intention is to setup my own build.

I now tried the 3rd time understand how this athena stuff works and I
have to admit that it *frustrates* me that I still don't get how to work
with it (so many different config-files, no explaination how to work
with Subversion - at least I found no map file explaining how it looks
like, ...).

I don't want to step on anyones toes but for me as "dumb" developer all
this build stuff is a level to high given the fact that I simply want to
compile a bunch of PLAIN JAVA files and package them as .jars (with
minimal dependencies - SDK + some bundles from Orbit).

I really don't know how to proceed because all of the build technologies
available to me at Eclipse-Servers (athena, buckminster, ...) are so
complex that they simply kill off all the fun I have developing code.

If I count the time I have already tried to understand those build
system(s) I would have written an ant-File to build my plugins, features
and update-site and probably finished my JUnit-Test-Suite.

A more and more frustrated Eclipse-Projectlead/Developer

Tom