Re: [eclipse-dev] Planning Meeting Notes - July 29, 2009

Here is what I sent yesterday:

JDT/Core

- vacations
- bug fixes
- continued integration of jsr 308 into the parser
- collecting details on the Coin project

Olivier

From:
Mike Wilson/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA
To:
eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date:
2009-09-09 08:56
Subject:
[eclipse-dev] Planning Meeting Notes - July 29, 2009
Sent by:
eclipse-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

[ It seems like just about everyone took the last week of summer off.
  I only got two status messages, and one of them was "nothing changed".
  (Unless it was my mail software eating messages again.)
  Oh well, let's try again next week. :-) ]

--------
 Status
--------

JDT APT:
- nothing changed since last week

User Assistance:
- Extension point for extra view in help webapp committed
- Working on the extension point for an extra help frame