[eclipse-dev] Galileo SR1 end game approaching

According to the Galileo SR1 schedule [1], the first Galileo SR1 (3.5.1) release candidate is next week. This means our maintenance stream build this Friday (August 7) will be our RC1 contribution. This is really a warm-up build to ensure the release train process is working, but we need to make sure we have a working build input. Make sure you tag and release your maintenance stream fixes for this Friday's buid. Also there are over 90 bugs still open with a 3.5.1 target milestone, so we need to start reducing that number quickly as the endgame progresses.

[1] http://wiki.eclipse.org/Galileo#SR1
[2] http://tinyurl.com/eclipse351bugs