[eclipse-dev] Planning meeting notes, July 15 2009

- For next week's meeting, please start sending status messages to McQ again.
- Szymon has added information about UI test tools to: http://wiki.eclipse.org/Automated_Testing#UI_tests
Everyone, please have a look at the top two tools, SWTBot and Window Tester. We should decide as a group which tool we would like to use.

Continued raw notes from the retrospective:
- OSGi spec was late
- questions around ramp down policy with cross-project dependencies
- proposal: code coverage integrated into the build
- considering a new approach to documentation (wiki text)
- performance degradation comments need to be reset at the beginning of each release cycle
- doc changes in RC4 broke the builds
- split out doc tests

Boris

Back to the top