[eclipse-dev] raw notes from 3.5 retrospective (part i)

This is just a copy of McQ's raw notes from yesterday's planning meeting. At the end of the call, about four teams were left. We'll have to continue collecting this feedback next week.

I would like to propose that based on the notes and our discussion, we produce something that is easier to consume and remember, for example similar to this: http://www.eclipse.org/eclipse/development/2_0_retrospective_actions.html

Boris