[eclipse-dev] Draft Helios plan

A number of people have asked about miletone dates for Helios, so I have released a *very* early draft of the Eclipse project Helios plan:

http://www.eclipse.org/projects/project-plan.php?projectid=eclipse

These preliminary milestone dates were provided by the Eclipse Planning Council. There are no plan items yet, but this draft should help teams with their milestone planning until we have a more complete draft. Note also the target platform list will likely also be refreshed in a later draft - currently it is showing the same target platforms as Galileo.

John

Back to the top