[eclipse-dev] Copyright updates

Boris recently discovered that both of the copyright update tools skip files where the company name doesn't match your copyright template. For example if your copyright template says "IBM", it will ignore files with non-IBM copyright. Boris is still investigating and will open a bug soon, but I wanted to warn people right away because several teams are planning to perform copyright updates in the near future. You may want to wait until later in the week when we've had a chance to fix the tool.

Back to the top