Re: [eclipse-dev] Eclipse Galileo M7 N&N needed by Wed. Apr. 29

Here's the UA contribution.

From: John Arthorne <John_Arthorne@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 04/23/2009 06:51 AM
Subject: [eclipse-dev] Eclipse Galileo M7 N&N needed by Wed. Apr. 29

Committers,

Please coordinate with your component team lead and send me your new and
noteworthy items for Eclipse Galileo (3.5) M7 by Wed Apr. 29. I'll edit your
contributions into a single HTML document that will accompany the
milestone build when it wraps on Friday.

Since this is the final milestone for Galileo, also consider adding noteworthy items
for general cross-cutting changes that have significantly improved your component
or project this release, but have not already been included in a new and noteworthy

item (major performance gains, accessibilty improvements, etc). These items will

help in creating the final new and noteworthy document accompanying the release.

Here's the template containing the very few guidelines.

Please use the template, and take a minute to review the guidelines, as it
saves work the closer you follow them.

Thanks,
John[attachment "eclipse-whats-new-template.zip" deleted by Chris Goldthorpe/Beaverton/IBM]