Re: [eclipse-dev] Bug Tossing Graphs

Hi Martin,

Thanks a lot for your comment. We are collecting new bug report data
and generating a tossing graph. As you suggested, I created a Wiki
page for further discussion and comments:

http://code.google.com/p/bugtossing/wiki/EclipseDevelopers

I look forward to your comments on the Wiki page.

Cheers,
Sung

Back to the top