[eclipse-dev] Planning Meeting Post-Notes - February 25, 2009

3.4.2 shipped. Yay!

 - There are about two weeks of development until the API freeze. Please review bugs targeted for 3.5 that contain patches to check for API impact.
 - We will increase focus on performance starting in M7. Be prepared to review the state of your component's performance early in M7.
 - We are proposing moving to a new download format for the Eclipse project's non-runnable build outputs (RCP zip, JDT zip, etc). See this wiki document for details:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Equinox/p2/Metadata_Consumption

Please try the new format downloads when they become available, and let us know if there are remaining use cases that still require use of the old zips.