[eclipse-dev] Re: Post Planning Meeting Notes - Feb 11, 2009

Sorry for the URL oversight - here is one that should work:
http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/downloads/drops/S-3.5M3-200810301917/eclipse-news-M3.html#PDE

Inactive hide details for Boris Bokowski/Ottawa/IBMBoris Bokowski/Ottawa/IBM

          Boris Bokowski/Ottawa/IBM

          02/11/2009 12:08 PM

eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx

cc

Subject

Post Planning Meeting Notes - Feb 11, 2009
- We need to make sure our build inputs are good. Make sure you run your tests before updating the map file.
- To smoke-test Eclipse with new versions of your code, you can use Single-click export and install into running platform, see http://fullmoon/downloads/drops/S-3.5M3-200810301917/eclipse-news-M3.html#PDE
- Reminder: have a look at your performance (if you need API changes to improve performance, now is the time!)

GIF image

GIF image

Back to the top