Re: [eclipse-dev] Yarr! 3.5M2 now on the horizon

Please open a bug with for your request to update the new and noteworthy or provide documentation.

Kim

Eugene Kuleshov <eu@xxxxxxxx>
Sent by: eclipse-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

09/23/2008 01:00 PM

Please respond to
"General development mailing list of the Eclipse project."        <eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

cc
Subject
Re: [eclipse-dev] Yarr! 3.5M2 now on the horizon

 Wouldn't it make sense that whoever provided this information for the
New and Noteworthy page would also linked corresponding documentation or
help?

 regards,
 Eugene