Re: [eclipse-dev] Yarr! 3.5M2 now on the horizon

On Saturday (when you first announced M2) I couldn't see the PDE screenshots either.

They seem to be working for me now.

cheers,
ian

Kim Moir wrote:

I cleared my browser cache, reloaded the page from download.eclipse.org and can see all the pde screenshots. For documentation on the p2 publisher bundle, try asking on the p2 mailing list. I didn't find any documentation in the wiki.

Kim

*Eugene Kuleshov <eu@xxxxxxxx>*
Sent by: eclipse-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

09/20/2008 02:33 PM
Please respond to
"General development mailing list of the Eclipse project." <eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

cc

Subject
	Re: [eclipse-dev] Yarr! 3.5M2 now on the horizon

 Does PDE section missing screenshots or it is just me?
 Also, is there any documentation published anywhere on the newly
introduced p2 publisher bundle?

 Thanks

 Eugene

Kim Moir wrote:

> After fortnights spent swabbing the deck and sloshing vermin out to
> sea, the Eclipse crew is tickled to announce that 3.5M2 has cast off
> her moorings.
>
> New and Seaworthy
> http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/downloads/drops/S-3.5M2-200809180100/eclipse-news-M2.html
>

> Eclipse
> http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/downloads/drops/S-3.5M2-200809180100/index.php
>

> Equinox
> http://download.eclipse.org/equinox/drops/S-3.5M2-200809180100/index.php
>
> Ahoy, enjoy the new milestone She's a beauty!
>
> Kim

dangerous content by *MailScanner* <http://www.mailscanner.info/>, and is
believed to be clean.