Re: [eclipse-dev] IMPORTANT: Change in 3.4.1-RC1 schedule

The plan has been changed to reflect reality.

http://www.eclipse.org/eclipse/development/freeze_plan_3_4_1.php

Philippe P Mulet <philippe_mulet@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: eclipse-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

08/28/2008 11:15 AM

Please respond to
"General development mailing list of the Eclipse project."        <eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"Eclipse platform release engineering list." <platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject
[eclipse-dev] IMPORTANT: Change in 3.4.1-RC1 schedule

It appears that with OTT long week-end coming in, our releng activity will be more reduced than anticipated over the week-end.

Essentially, we need to converge by Friday end of day (OTT time), including time for sending the bits to the Foundation.

So we are requesting to start testing immediately on M20080827-2000, holding off any further changes to RC1 for now; unless absolutely critical (need PMC approval).

RC1 verification should thus start NOW(thursday), so that in the event of a critical rebuild, we would still be able to conduct it by end of Friday.

Pending changes are to be postponed to RC2, for which we can restart building automatically during the week-end.

Thanks for your understanding.

Compagnie IBM France
Siège Social : Tour Descartes, 2, avenue Gambetta, La Défense 5, 92400 Courbevoie
RCS Nanterre 552 118 465
Forme Sociale : S.A.S.
Capital Social : 542.737.118 euros
SIREN/SIRET : 552 118 465 02430