[eclipse-dev] IMPORTANT - do not touch Bugzilla until 1:30 pm ET

On the weekly Eclipse planning call, we decided that nobody should touch Bugzilla while no e-mail notifications are being sent. This will be from 1:00 pm to 1:30 pm ET today.

If there are teams that want to do Bugzilla maintenance, please announce on this mailing list what you are doing or have done during this time window.

I will run a query to see if there were any changes to Bugzilla between 1:00 and 1:30 that should have resulted in a notification e-mail, such as for example new incoming bugs.

Thanks
Boris

Back to the top