Re: [eclipse-dev] Eclipse 3.5 M1 N&N needed ASAP

Nothing from User Assistance.

From: John Arthorne <John_Arthorne@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 08/07/2008 08:33 AM
Subject: [eclipse-dev] Eclipse 3.5 M1 N&N needed ASAP

Committers,

Please coordinate with your component team lead and send me your new and noteworthy items for Eclipse 3.5 M1 as soon as possible. I'll edit your contributions into a single HTML document that will accompany the milestone build when it wraps on Friday.

Here's the template containing the very few guidelines.

Please use the template, and take a minute to review the guidelines, as it  saves work the closer you follow them.

John (the Jeem substitute)[attachment "eclipse-whats-new-template.zip" deleted by Chris Goldthorpe/Beaverton/IBM]