[eclipse-dev] architecture meeting notes, May 28, 2008

- RC3 is the last milestone for planned work, and for performance work.
- For fixes in RC4, try to find non-adjacent team leads for approvals if possible.
- We should try to finish the doc work during RC4, but we might be able to spin another build after that, containing *only* documentation changes.
- Example plugins are considered doc.
- We still have ~80 open bugs marked as blocker or critical - component leads, please review those bugs.

Back to the top