[eclipse-dev] architecture meeting notes, May 21, 2008

- We decided to discontinue sending the weekly status e-mails until the 3.4 release. Any interesting change going into 3.4 would have to be posted to the mailing list separately anyway.
- There will be more builds on Thursday, tentatively scheduled for 8am, 1pm, and 6pm Ottawa time.
- We need to hit our milestone dates because downstream teams depend on us shipping on time. Please provide go/no-go status on Friday, or Saturday at the latest.

Back to the top