[eclipse-dev] Open Development at it's best ... ?

Wow, this is about as open as I've seen Open Development ...

One the same day, Max laughs at my Karma debt, and Walter reminds everyone I'm going bald!
(hey, its just like my family! :)

 "... it is rather hilarious that David Williams had to feel the pain ..."

 "... and David Williams can't afford to tear out very much more hair ... "

But, ... I don't mind ... I deserve it! :)  And ... once I pay back enough Karma debt, I'll get' em back!  :)

But, enough ... From now on I'll stay on topic and stop abusing the eclipse developers list  with my quirky sense of humor, after just this one last ....

Back to the top