[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[eclipse-dev] architecture meeting notes, Apr 16, 2008
- JDT core mentioned that they are working on support for zip files with
non-standard file extensions. See bug 182360.
- We should fix BiDi bugs as they are reported (but this should be a
bounded effort - no sweeping changes). Feel free to add Felipe Heidrich to
bug reports if you have questions.
- We agreed to discuss the following discussion topics on the mailing list
because we ran out of time:
- What is the delivery shape for the SDK? What about consistency with
- Should we be more consistent with how we tag for I builds?
- How should we deal with API that leaked internal types?
I will send separate email for the last two topics, and hope that someone
else can explain what the first topic (delivery shape) is about.