[eclipse-dev] Eclipse 3.4 M5 N&N needed by Wed. Feb. 6

Please coordinate with your component team lead and send me your new and
noteworthy items for Eclipse 3.4 M5 by Wed Feb. 6. I'll edit your
contributions into a single HTML document that will accompany the
milestone build when it wraps on Friday.

Here's the template containing the very few guidelines.

Please use the template, and take a minute to review the guidelines, as it
saves work the closer you follow them.