Re: [eclipse-dev] Eclipse 3.3.2 release schedule

It is indeed time to look at the 3.3.2 freeze plan. This is something we will discuss today on the architecture call.
Currently, the thinking is that either end of this week or next wednesday we should shoot for a RC1 candidate, then RC2 on the following week.

Officially, Europa winter update needs us by Feb 18 (+0 date).

Teams - Pls get a feel of how much more time you need for 3.3.2. If we are in ok spot, then I'd suggest shooting for this coming friday.
        I am still seeing 13 unresolved defects tagged for 3.3.2, now is the time to double check whether you really want to address them for 3.3.2.

https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/buglist.cgi?query_format=advanced&classification=Eclipse&target_milestone=3.3.2&bug_status=UNCONFIRMED&bug_status=NEW&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=REOPENED&order=Reuse+same+sort+as+last+time

Brian Bauman <baumanbr@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: eclipse-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

15/01/2008 19:05

Please respond to
"General development mailing list of the Eclipse project."        <eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"Eclipse platform release engineering list." <platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>, eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[eclipse-dev] Eclipse 3.3.2 release schedule

Does anyone know the release schedule for 3.3.2?  I tried to find it on eclipse.org but could not locate it.  If someone could point me to it, I would be very thankful.

Thanks,

Brian Bauman
   IBM Software Group - Austin, TX
   Eclipse Committer