RE: [eclipse-dev] Planning Meeting Notes - July 25, 2007

Yes, I'm pretty happy about it too :-)

I'll ask him to open a bug as soon as he's got the hardware set up and the tests running.  Should be soon.
  -w

From: eclipse-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:eclipse-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Kim Moir
Sent: Thursday, July 26, 2007 5:59 AM
To: General development mailing list of the Eclipse project.
Subject: Re: [eclipse-dev] Planning Meeting Notes - July 25, 2007

Walter, regarding

 - We now have a QA engineer setting up regular Eclipse automated
   tests on the JRockit VM. Eventually we're hoping to automatically
   contribute the JRockit test results to the eclipse.org page,
   probably for each I-build

That's great news!  Could you or your QA engineer please open a bug against platform-releng so we can discuss how to contribute these results in an automated fashion?

Thanks!
Kim

Back to the top