Re: [eclipse-dev] Testing in Ottawa.

We have revised the build schedule to allow for some additional testing in time in Ottawa as follows:

Monday (today):  4 pm, 8 pm EST builds if map files updated.
Tuesday:  test day, all sites.  A single build scheduled for 4 pm EST for developers in Ottawa.
Wednesday:  builds at 00:10, 8 am, noon, 4pm and 8pm if map files updated.
Thursday:  builds at 00:10, 8 am, noon, 4 pm if map files updated.
Friday:  teams will be asked to provide status by noon.  3.2M5 declared pending a go from all teams.

If we are not done by Friday, we will continue working through the weekend until all teams have provided a go.

Sonia

Mike Wilson/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA
Sent by: eclipse-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

02/13/2006 02:18 PM

Please respond to
"General development mailing list of the Eclipse project."

eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[eclipse-dev] Testing in Ottawa.

To everyone in Ottawa: It's clear that we haven't done enough testing to be able to claim anything useful about M5 as of this point. Let's start again tomorrow morning, with a full day of testing, and slip the rest of the milestone week by one day.

McQ.