[eclipse-dev] Is there any interest in a committers forum?

I was thinking of creating a new forum just for committers on EclipseZone (EZ is a community site dedicated to Eclipse users and developers at http://www.eclipsezone.com). The forum would be a place for committers to discuss things among ourselves and also for announcements to be posted like Denis' recent note on how to run an update site and where to put large files. It would be fully archived and web/RSS enabled like the other EZ forums.

If there are five +1 votes and no -1 votes from active committers I'll create it.

BTW, I'm currently thinking the forum would NOT be gated to the eclipse-dev or eclipse.org-committers mailing lists, and it would NOT be paired with an eclipse.org newsgroup, and it would NOT be moderated, but technically those are feasible options we can discuss later if people want to.

--Ed

Back to the top