Re: [eclipse-dev] Eclipse 2,5mb smaller and maybe faster !!!

Hi,

 I don't suggest for non-ascii user to use this method.

 Because jar format treats multi-byte filename properly
over any java environments,though zip format doesn't
 assure of multi-byte filename packing.

 So, if you use such filenames in your jar file,
you shouldn't repack it by normal zip utilities.

,Masanao KITORA