RE: [eclipse-dev] Commit rights for Pal Sandhu

Didn't I see them on Judge Judy the other day? Kim was suing him for return of a loan for pizza and for emotional distress when he wouldn't share any. Pal claimed the money was "a gift", and besides, he was hungry.

Byrd: "All parties have been swowrn in, you may be seated."