Re: [eclipse-dev] Bugzilla unusable for me

Works fine for me.

             Andre Weinand
             <eclipse@weinand.
             org>                                                       To
             Sent by:                  eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
             eclipse-dev-admin                                          cc
             @eclipse.org
                                                                   Subject
                                       [eclipse-dev] Bugzilla unusable for
             03/25/2005 11:38          me
             PM

             Please respond to
                eclipse-dev

What is the current status of Bugzilla?

For the last couple of days Bugzilla was almost unusable.
Right now it is completely unusable.

Since we are approaching M6 this needs to be fixed soon!

--andre