Re: [eclipse-dev] question about OSGi development in Eclipse

Osgi is at the core of eclipse.
The implementation is available from the eclipse repository (CVS dev.eclipse.org, repository: /home/eclipse) in the module called "org.eclipse.osgi".
The bug reports regarding osgi are kept in bugzilla under Platform / Runtime.

PaScaL

Lin George <george4eclipse@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: eclipse-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

03/24/2005 04:43 AM

Please respond to
eclipse-dev

eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[eclipse-dev] question about OSGi development in Eclipse

Hello everyone,

I have heard that Eclipse had added OSGi support. I am very interested in this point since I have some experience in developing OSGi based solutions. I have searched Eclipse site for OSGi development information, but I fail to find any critical information.

I am wondering where can I find OSGi development information from Eclipse site (development plan, developers and source codes). I want to take a look at OSGi sub-project and find out whether I can provide some free contributions to this project.

Thanks in advance,
George

Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Small Business -