[eclipse-dev] Hello

Hi all,

Hope to find a solution to out problem with an RCP implementation
using JAAS. In our plugin we provide the security configuration file and create a
callback class for authentication. Then create the LoginContext with the callback handler.

Problem we are having is that, down in the jaas codes there is a class.forname for the
org.jboss.security.ClientLoginModule that we pass int the security.config file.

Then we get
javax.security.auth.login.LoginException: unable to find LoginModule class: org.jboss.security.ClientLoginModule
exception.

jbossall-client.jar is imported into the lib folder of the plugin project
and added to the runtime classpath in plugin manifest settings.
I think the problem is the same as so-called "plugin classpath problem".

Any workarounds to that?

All the best,
Hasan

Back to the top