[eclipse-dev] Missing Message: resources.CreatingLink in: org.eclipse.core.inte rnal.utils.messages

Title: Missing Message: resources.CreatingLink in: org.eclipse.core.internal.utils.messages

While creating a linked resource(in my code), the progress monitor dialog is showing, "Missing Message: resources.CreatingLink in:

org.eclipse.core.internal.utils.messages".

I looked in org.eclipse.core.internal.resources.Resource.java createLink method and found
String message = Policy.bind("resources.creatingLink", getFullPath().toString()); //$NON-NLS-1$
monitor.beginTask(message, Policy.totalWork);

Checked messages.properties for "resources.creatingLink", but it's not present there.

Am I doing something wrong or is this a bug ?

I am using 3.0.

Regards,
Raghu

Back to the top