Re: [eclipse-dev] Runtime error

It looks like you're missing the SWT fragment corresponding to your windowing system.  When you checkout org.eclipse.swt from CVS, you need to also checkout the corresponding fragment (org.eclipse.swt.win32 in your case). Then, you need to rename the file ".classpath_win32" in org.eclipse.swt to ".classpath".  See this link for more details:

http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/%7Echeckout%7E/platform-swt-home/faq.html#whereissourcecode
--

"Keith McQueen" <kmcqueen@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: eclipse-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

09/02/2005 01:43 PM

Please respond to
eclipse-dev

<eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[eclipse-dev] Runtime error

I am continuing my efforts at doing some eclipse development.  I have made some changes in a few eclipse plugins, and wanted to run to check out how things were going.  When I run/debug, I get an error saying the workspace cannot be opened.  I have attached a copy of my .log file so you can examine the error(s) I get.  I did some looking at the UnsatisfiedLinkError, but I couldn’t figure out what I am supposed to do about it.  I have just recently updated the following projects from the eclipse cvs repository:

Org.eclipse.core.commands
Org.eclipse.core.filebuffers
Org.eclipse.core.resources
Org.eclipse.core.runtime
Org.eclipse.jface
Org.eclipse.jface.text
Org.eclipse.osgi
Org.eclipse.swt
Org.eclipse.text
Org.eclipse.ui.editors
Org.eclipse.ui.ide
Org.eclipse.ui.workbench
Org.eclipse.ui.workbench.texteditor.

These are also the only source projects I have in my workspace.  I have imported all the other plugin projects as binary projects from my eclipse 3.0.1 development environment.

I have no idea if any of this makes sense to anyone, but I am hoping.

Thanks for your continuing support.
Keith