[eclipse-dev] Runtime error

I am continuing my efforts at doing some eclipse development.  I have made some changes in a few eclipse plugins, and wanted to run to check out how things were going.  When I run/debug, I get an error saying the workspace cannot be opened.  I have attached a copy of my .log file so you can examine the error(s) I get.  I did some looking at the UnsatisfiedLinkError, but I couldn’t figure out what I am supposed to do about it.  I have just recently updated the following projects from the eclipse cvs repository:

Org.eclipse.core.commands

Org.eclipse.core.filebuffers

Org.eclipse.core.resources

Org.eclipse.core.runtime

Org.eclipse.jface

Org.eclipse.jface.text

Org.eclipse.osgi

Org.eclipse.swt

Org.eclipse.text

Org.eclipse.ui.editors

Org.eclipse.ui.ide

Org.eclipse.ui.workbench

Org.eclipse.ui.workbench.texteditor.

These are also the only source projects I have in my workspace.  I have imported all the other plugin projects as binary projects from my eclipse 3.0.1 development environment.

I have no idea if any of this makes sense to anyone, but I am hoping.

Thanks for your continuing support.

Keith