Re: [eclipse-dev] StackOverflow problem in setText() method

excuse-me I'm a novice and i don't speek english fluently.

Beatrice
----- Original Message ----- From: "Ben Konrath" <ben@xxxxxxxx>
To: <eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, February 08, 2005 7:38 PM
Subject: Re: [eclipse-dev] StackOverflow problem in setText() method

On Tue, 2005-02-08 at 13:26 -0500, Veronika Irvine wrote:
In the future, please post questions about SWT widgets to the SWT
newsgroup:

Aren't the mailing lists supposed to be for things related to
development? To me an issue like this fair game for a mailing list -
perhaps an SWT list would have been better though.

Oh, wait a sec, I almost forgot that mailing lists are reserved for IBM
employees. Please ignore.

Ben