Re: [eclipse-dev] StackOverflow problem in setText() method

Please enter a bug report against Platform SWT in Bugzilla:

        https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/

In the future, please post questions about SWT widgets to the SWT
newsgroup:

Luis Verge González <lvergegon@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: eclipse-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
02/08/2005 01:05 PM
Please respond to
eclipse-dev

eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
[eclipse-dev] StackOverflow  problem in setText() method

Hi all,

I have a problem when I use the setText() method of the Text.class.
(org.eclipse.swt.widget) When I set a text very large this method send a
StackOverflow error, the text length is 5504 and the length-limit of the
OS is greater than it. I have found the problem in the line of this method
that calls the OS. I'm working under Windows Xp and the  RAM memory of my
computer is 512MB. A bug in Text?

Thanks and sorry for my English