[eclipse-dev] Getting set up for eclipse development

Hi all,

I’m trying to do some work on the eclipse code, but I seem to get nothing but problems.  When I check projects out of the eclipse cvs repository, the project doesn’t build.  Do have some general pointers on how to get my workspace set up for doing eclipse development?  Do I need to just check out every project (a little overwhelming)?  Thanks for your support.

Keith

Back to the top