Re: [eclipse-dev] mouse wheel

are you useing the gtk or the motif version?

gtk works fine but you can't print.

if you are using motif-version you need imwheel

best regards

Harry

Am Donnerstag, den 13.01.2005, 10:36 +0100 schrieb Lucas Peich:
Hello everybody,

I'm running Eclipse Platform 3.0.1 with the CDT 2.1 under SUSE 8.2 (and also
9.1). All works fine, but I can not use the mouse wheel functionality, it
does not work! Anybody knows how to configure it?

thanks a lot!

Lucas.