[eclipse-dev] Importing external code in plugins + Defining the current directory for a plugin

1.

I’m working currently in team project using cvs. I have to use in a plugin some code in developpement accessible on cvs project of my workspace.

There no problem for me to do that by adding the external cvs project to the build path of my current project; but when it’s a plugin project when running the plugin canot locate the code.

I can’t use the runtime folder of the plugin because the code I want to incorporate is well java files (and not classes ) still under developpement and updated through cvs.

2.

In a plugin I want to open some files…Is there a especially way to access the root directory of the current plugin from anywhere in the plugin…?

Thanks for your help.

@min.

Back to the top