[eclipse-dev] Problem when trying to connect to the eclipse cvs repository

Hi all,

I use eclipse-SDK-3.0-win32 and I have the following problem: I am trying to connect to the eclipse cvs repository with anonymous user - as it explained on the eclipse site - I added a new CVS repository location with the following data: pserver:anonymous@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:/home/eclipse, and I got the following error message "Cannot locate host". I would be very grateful if any one can give me helpful information.

Thanks and best regards,

George.

Do you Yahoo!?