[eclipse-dev] type of IPluginDescriptor is deprecated

dear all

I have install eclipse 3.00 and try to make table
editor. I have problem with the class that exstends
from AbstractUIPlugin.

They said the type org.osgi.framework.BundleActivator
cannot be resolved. It is indirectly referenced from
required .class

And when i try to insert lib from org.eclipse.osgi
(osgi.jar). The class that exstends is run well, but
another problem appear

The new problem said :
the type IPluginDescriptor is deprecated

and body can help me ??

=====
Husni Teja Sukmana
Department of Computer Science
Sunmoon University
#100 Asan-si, Chungnam,336708, Engineering Building (7 th floor) ITRC
Mobile : 019-8078267