Re: [eclipse-dev] Perspective Problem

Nima,

Welcome to Eclipse.  Could you please post to the eclipse.platform
newsgroup, and attach your plugin.xml and IPerspectiveFactory
implementation class.
The newsgroups should be used for questions like this; the *-dev mailing
lists are for discussions about developing Eclipse itself.
http://eclipse.org/newsgroups/index.html

Thanks,
Nick

Nima Dezhkam <nima_dezhkam@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: eclipse-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
11/23/2004 04:45 PM
Please respond to
eclipse-dev

eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
[eclipse-dev] Perspective Problem

Hi all,

I am a new user of eclipse platform, I created a new
simple plugin and added a perspective extension to it
and i put the proper class implementing
IPerspectiveFactory, but when I run the project,
although I see my perspective in the perspectives'
list when i choose it I dont see the prespective I
coded. It's like not changing no matter what i code in
my perspective class. Can anyone help we to figure out
what the problem is.

Thanks,
Nima D.