[eclipse-dev] Junit testcase failed when having many jar files in classpath

Title: Junit testcase failed when having many jar files in classpath

Hi,  I am using eclipse 2.1.3 and trying to do unit testing.

In my project I have many classes and jar files (more than 10) in lib.

I created test classes in this project, the eclipse spent 10 seconds to launching testrunner
And got following message after I run it by clicking run-->run as.
============begin of error====================
Could not connect to:  : 8384
java.net.SocketException: Unrecognized Windows Sockets error: 10106: create
        at java.net.Socket.createImpl(Unknown Source)
        at java.net.Socket.<init>(Unknown Source)
        at java.net.Socket.<init>(Unknown Source)
        at org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.connect(RemoteTestRunner.java:547)
        at org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.run(RemoteTestRunner.java:270)
        at org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.main(RemoteTestRunner.java:167)

The test runs ok if I remove the number of jar files in project library, lets say down to less than 10 jar files.

Can anyone tell me why I can not run unit test when I have many jar files in the project library ?

I also noticed this problem may have something to do with "Permeo security driver" installed on my machine.
This software allows my pc to access client machine and doing security stuff. I was not able to add RemotetestRunner to
This problem.

Please advise.

Thanks in advance.

Ming