Re: [eclipse-dev] Extension Point Schema Changes - ACTION REQUIRED/REQUISE

Not on the radar, but we can certainly do it.  It requires minimal work for
PDE at this point.

Aside:  Over the years, I have seen people abuse the % in attribute values.
For example, I have seen people translate resource paths for some reason.
From what I recall, users were saying that the runtime accepts "translated"
paths
without any problems, and it is PDE that is too stringent.

Wassim.

             Nick
             Edgar/Ottawa/IBM@
             IBMCA                                                      To
             Sent by:                  eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
             eclipse-dev-admin                                          cc
             @eclipse.org
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: [eclipse-dev] Extension Point
             11/23/2004 10:32          Schema Changes - ACTION
             AM                        REQUIRED/REQUISE

             Please respond to
                eclipse-dev

Wassim,

In addition to checking whether an attribute marked as translatable has
been externalized, will PDE also check whether a non-translatable
attribute has been externalized (i.e. flag it as a warning)?

Nick